Whether you call it "Point of Purchase" or "Point of Participation" your recreation, fitness or community center is the perfect place to market, promote and advertise your programs, classes, products and benefits. Take advantage of your environment and atmosphere to increase sales, participation, attendance and support for your entire organization or a specific facility.
Duration: 1 – 3 hours
You will learn:
- Techniques from the world's most successful retailers that can be easily applied to your center or facility
- How color, light, sound and smells can attract your guests or push them away
- How to win at the "Waiting Game"
- How to "reinforce the buying decision" with positive promotion on floors, walls and ceilings
- When to use counter cards, table tents, display units and other POP tools to educate and inform
Session Format: Lecture, small group discussion, audience participation
Target Audience: All
CEU Session: Yes
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector