Whether you organization is already in the throws of a budget crisis or may face some tighter times ahead – now is NOT the time to abandon your promotions and communications plan. On the contrary, tough economic times call for more innovative marketing than ever before. This fast paced session will explore over 100 ways to promote your agency’s programs with little or no money.
Duration: 1.25 to 3 hours
You will learn:
- Over 100 ways to promote programs and events with little or no money.
- How to find pro bono help from local marketing experts
- How to partner with local businesses to boost exposure through advertising and promotions
- How to easily create a secret and valuable “sales team” or advocacy network
- Ways to use technology to drastically reduce print and paper costs.
Session Format: Lecture, small group discussion, audience participation
Target Audience: All
CEU Session: Yes
Proposed Chair: Jodi can chair her own session or will gladly work with your suggesed Session Chairperson
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector