Is customer service your organization's top priority? Does everyone in your entire organization practice what your mission statement preaches. How in touch with the customer are you as an executive? This program will focus on the latest methods of evaluating, researching and implementing your customers' present and future needs to insure that your competitive edge.
You will learn:
- Motivate the behind the scenes and front line employees to buy-in to company goals.
- Use simple research methods to stay on the cutting edge of quality
- Design and distribute quantitative customer surveys and maximize return ratio.
- Conduct and facilitate customer interviews and focus groups to gather tough to get feedback
- Collect ideas, feedback and survey results to design customer driven products and programs.
- Measure service performance on an on-going basis to avoid complacency
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector