Excellence. Commitment. Quality. Ownership. Customer Care. Are these management buzzwords or real traits that you, as a manager, can bring to life in your organization? In this fast paced, interactive session you will assess your skills as a Motivator and Coach to determine how to better inspire, train and entice everyone in your organization to reach beyond their comfort zone.
You will learn:
- Evaluate your motivation style: Crime and Punishment, The Invisible Man or Cheers!
- Learn how to apply psychology of motivation to department and company goals.
- Ten critical rules to recognize for results.
- Understand how to evaluate and improve "company esteem" and how it effects your bottom line.
- Discover why intrinsic rewards are critical to increasing individual, and team effectiveness.
- Brainstorm and develop hundreds of no and low cost incentive ideas ready for immediate implementation.
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector