Get ready to have some fun as you learn how to make your meetings, training sessions and staff or volunteer orientations twice as effective in half the time. This highly interactive session will go far beyond theory allowing you to take part in more than 20 creative and easy-to-duplicate training activities and games. Current and future managers and leaders will gain hands-on insight, ideas and skills to improve customer service, communication, sales, teamwork, productivity and more.
Session One: Activities to promote productive work teams, explore diversity, energize audiences and set the mood of the meeting.
Session Two: Activities to improve customer service, sales, communication and closure.
Duration: 3 hours
You will learn:
- Tips and techniques to build more productive and happy work teams
- Games, exercises and role play techniques
- How to use the power of video training
- How to quickly organize participants into small work groups
- Ice breaker and Energizers activities to shift your group into high gear
- How to encourage audience participation from a bashful bunch
- Ways to re-gain control of a noisy group
- How to set-up, facilitate and debrief training activities for maximum results
Session Format: Lecture, small group discussion, audience participation
Target Audience: Current and future leaders and managers
CEU Session: N/A
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector