During this special off-site session, we will venture to a local shopping center to evaluate customer service from the customer's point of view. You will gain new perspective and insight into customer service and on-site marketing by "mystery shopping" retail businesses. We will explore both the emotional and physical customer service atmosphere using all five senses. Following your "mystery shop" we will share the good, the bad and the ugly experiences in a fast-paced session where you will create a creative customer care action plan using your new-found benchmarks.
Duration: 3 hours
You will learn:
- What to look for when Mystery Shopping other venues to create new benchmarks for your organization
- How to improve your "curb appeal" and "first impression"
- How to create a delightful, multi-sensory experience for customers of every age
- Tips to increase customer confidence
- Ideas to generate greater customer loyalty and participation
- How to turn "goodbye" into the feeling of a "good buy”
Session Format: Experiential learning combined with small group discussion and lecture
Target Audience: All
CEU Session: Yes
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: Flip hart, LCD Projector