Super Simple Ways to Prove the Value of Your Programs
Whether trying to influence a right or left-brained thinker, this session will give you the tools you need. Learn super-simple research ideas and tools to help you measure and document your program results and outcomes. You will also learn how to use existing research to support your programs and how to get the media to report research results.
Needs Assessment: The idea behind the Benefits Project is that agencies communicate and articulate the outcomes, benefits and results of programs, activities and facilities. As we proclaim benefits in areas such as health and fitness, crime prevention and economic vitality; we must begin to measure the benefits using simple techniques.
Duration: 1.5 to 3 hours
You will learn:
- Learn how to create a Benefits Driven Agency
- Seven step strategy to prove and move the benefits in their own community
- Transform doubters and naysayers into believers
- Understand the difference between primary and secondary research
- Receive dozens of research ideas for instant implementation
- Identify ways to hook the media into your study from beginning to end
Session Format: Lecture, small group discussion, audience participation
Target Audience: All
CEU Session: Yes
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: VCR/TV, Flip Chart, LCD Projector