All new, this session is the cure for those feeling overwhelmed by technology. You’ll be wowed as you’re introduced you dozens of FREE tools, applications and programs guaranteed to help you improve everything from graphic designs and presentations to productivity and marketing.
Each year Marketing Expert Jodi Rudick, filters through thousands of technology tools to bring you the best of the best. You'll learn how to stay productive and connected to today’s digital customers as you take advantage of FREE social networks to build awareness, participation and loyalty for your programs, services and events. While not required, you’re encouraged to bring along your smart phone, tablet or laptop to follow-along on this virtual tour.
You’ll learn which sites are essential for staying connected to today’s digital customers and how to take advantage of FREE social networks to build awareness, participation and loyalty for your programs, services and events. Beginners (even those who are technologically challenged) are welcome in this user-friendly session where no question is too basic.
Needs Assessment: Social media is not a passing fad but an ever-evolving part of the communications toolbox. Citizens advocates and staff, alike, can harness these new applications to effectively and efficiently drive everything from participation and support to park and recreation programs, events and facilities.
Duration: 1.25 or 3 hours
You will learn
- Untangle technology to save precious time, money and energy
- Log onto and explore websites to add punch and pizzazz to promotions and programs.
- Define basic terms and lingo associated with Web 2.0 applications.
- Identify which social networking sites are the most popular in terms of their key target audiences.
- Explain the correlation between online and offline networking.
- Set up a “profile” on the three most critical networking sites.
- Easily monitor the Internet for news related to your agency and community.
Session Format: Lecture, small group discussion, audience participation
CEU Session: Yes
Speaker: Jodi Rudick
Equipment: Flip Chart, LCD Projector